We are excited to announced that IESA will be formally submitting to the Department of Trade and Industry to host a National Pavilion at Gamescom 2016. in Cologne, Germany. We will be able to take a maximum of 20 companies as part of the pavilion. You can find out what cost are covered by the program here, but in summary:
- 100% of Return Airfares for both local and international flights
- 100% of transport in Germany
- A subsistence allowance
- Entrance to the expo
- Shipping of any materials
If you wish to be part of this mission please note the following:
- Renew your passports, Tax Clearance Certificates and, if you’re a company, your latest Annual Financial Statements.
- Register as a Member with Interactive Entertainment South Africa (if you still need to): http://www.iesa.org.za/apply-for-membership/
- Submit EMIA SSAS application and supporting documents to IESA at email@example.com
- ONCE WE HAVE APPROVED YOUR DOCUMENTS, deliver all originals (and, where applicable, certified) with signed and dated checklist to IESA.
Please ensure we have received your electronic copies of the application form and supporting documents by 6 May 2016.
Once we have received confirmation that the application has been approved we will advise you of the next steps.